Bathurst Local Services
Bathurst ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Bathurst site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Bathurst Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Bathurst When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Bathurst Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Bathurst Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Bathurst ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Bathurst and a Place to Meet
The bathurst.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Bathurst
Interesting Facts about Bathurst, New South Wales:
1. Bathurst is located about 200 kilometers west of Sydney. It is known as the oldest inland city in Australia.
2. The city was named after Lord Bathurst, who was the Secretary of State for War and the Colonies in the early 19th century.
3. Bathurst is home to the Mount Panorama Circuit, which is a world-famous race track that hosts the Bathurst 1000, one of Australia’s biggest motorsports events.
4. Charles Sturt University has a campus in Bathurst, which offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
5. The Bathurst Regional Art Gallery is located in the city and showcases a collection of Australian art from the 19th century to the present day.
6. Bathurst has a strong agricultural industry, with sheep, cattle, and crops such as wheat and lucerne being common in the surrounding areas.
7. The city is home to the Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum, which showcases one of the largest collections of minerals and fossils in the country.
8. The Bathurst Winter Festival is held in July each year, featuring ice skating, live music, food stalls, and an outdoor cinema.
9. Bathurst holds an annual balloon festival in autumn, where hot air balloons from around the world take to the skies over the city.
10. The Bathurst 12 Hour race is another major motorsport event held at Mount Panorama Circuit, attracting teams and drivers from around the world.